Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1st And Ireland being 6 months old !

                                 SUMMER HAS BEGUN

      So, summer 2012 has begun . Let me show you what we have been up to  so far :)

      The beginning of June  my husband , Ireland ~ Rose & I made a 15 hour car ride up to Edinboro, PA . Where my 7 year old  Michael Aaron & family live and where I grew up.  The plan was to drive up and visit everyone for three days and  then bring  Michael back to Tennessee for the summer . The trip was nice . I got to see my grandparent's and they loved seeing Ireland for the first time it was bittersweet . I also got to see some very dear people who I had missed for so many years. 






MY DAD AND IRELAND LOL


Kyle, Dwayne ,Kara ect my other family dear to my heart 

Dad laughing at mikey , They are talking about Ghost's
and Michael & Ireland playing

Dad, Me , Ireland & Mikey
My hubby & his daughter Britni and then the goodbyes with everyone :(


my silly son on the way back to TN








No comments:

Post a Comment